Friday, March 19, 2010

Introduction

Hello! This is my blog of good ideas.

I'm always trying to come up with ways to make the world a better place, but I don't have enough money to start a charity foundation or anything like that. Instead, I offer some innovative and possibly inspired ideas, enhancing existing technologies for interesting or fun purposes.

I will present a series of awesome ideas which I have had over the years. To some, they will appear silly or trivial, but airplanes and cars and cell phones once seemed trivial. If anyone wants to use these ideas, feel free. All I ask is some recognition. I have many more ideas, which I will be willing to share or discuss.

If you make a million bucks, I wouldn't mind if you cut me in for, say, ten percent? Yes, ten percent is all I ask. Read on, and check back every once in a while for the latest.

-- The Bertman

No comments:

Post a Comment