Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sagging Suspenders

In a previous post, I described my idea for a garter belt-style of suspenders. I guess it was a decent idea, since someone is now marketing a similar product. Even though I didn't draw a picture, it is pretty clear that the product is just as I described it. You can read about it here.

It is always possible, actually, that someone else came up with the same idea independently. I didn't patent the idea, so I don't have any real claim on it. But this is why I blogged it here in the first place: I do get to claim credit for having thought of it first.

Of course, my ideas are free for the taking, but I do accept thanks in the form of a share of the profits, if you happen to make any money off of them. 10 percent is all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment